As an independent institution, ECLEE bridges the gap between education and industry by helping today’s students get the international skills that global companies urgently need in tomorrow’s workforce. We are accredited by
Who We Are and What We Do
The European Center for Leadership and Entrepreneurship Education (ECLEE) is an independent training, education and research institution specialized in curriculum innovation, continuing education, and workforce development.
We bridge the missing links between academia and industry by teaching cultural diversity, leadership, management, people skills, and international business—all while helping our students find their passion, self-confidence, and voice to be tomorrow’s leaders.
Based in Lille, France, we work with many academic, government, and business partners in America, Europe, Africa, and Asia to provide top-flight study abroad and international mobility programs, qualification and certification programs for lifelong learners, language immersion experiences, and leadership training. We also offer unique, customized programs that combine classroom education with travel and job shadowing opportunities. Learn more about these programs by clicking on the links below:
- Study Abroad/International Mobility Programs
- Language Immersion
- Continuing Education
- Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Healthcare
- Leadership Diamond®
- Cultural Diversity
Our Past Projects
- Designed study abroad programs for US students in Europe.
- Created corporate training programs in cross-cultural communication, Lean Six Sigma, and global leadership for a major US aerospace company.
- Programmes et certificats de Lean Plus, Six Sigma Green Belt et Black Belt pour le gouvernement américain, à destination des demandeurs d’emploi.
- Designed Lean Plus and Six Sigma Green and Black Belt certificate programs for US state governments to use in job training for unemployed American workers.
- Collaborated with the University of Lille 2 and MIT’s Education Network and Lean Advancement Initiative (EdNet/LAI) to launch a Lean Healthcare Certificate Program in Europe.
- Designed and ran a successful international mobility program for French college graduates to accelerate their job seeking efforts, in collaboration with US colleges and French workforce employment institutions.
- Developed the Holistic Diversity Certificate program in collaboration with the European Network Against Racism (ENAR) under the sponsorship of the European Union and four Fortune 500 companies.
- Worked with the Ministry of Youth Affairs in Cameroon to design programs for young entrepreneurs in Africa.
- Developed cultural diversity programs for the French Interior Ministry and French Social Security Administration.
- Worked with the city of Palo Alto using the Philosophy-in-Business™ leadership model to design and launch a “STEM Plus” Program for underprivileged and minority high school students in Silicon Valley.
- Designed a leadership/personal development program for Réseau Simplement Solidaire, a European nonprofit organization that helps highly educated, talented minority students.
Click here to read case studies and gain insights from our program participants and global partners.