This program was inspired by the Leonardo da Vinci – Penelope research program co- piloted by ECLEE and funded by the European Commission whose aim was to provide a relevant solution to the orientation of young high school students. The object is to set up a model that can provide a concrete solution to the serious problem of orientation and the choice of higher education pathway that young graduates are experiencing.
Djagora Academy® High School is aimed at high school students who will follow about 100 hours of classes and tutorials, and will participate in the co-organization of conferences on new jobs, high demand sectors etc.
The courses will cover modules such as:
- Leadership and Personal Development
- Discover its potential
- Develop a personal ethic
- Communication workshops (speaking, articulation, phonetics …)
- English language workshops
- Participations in Community projects
- Participation in international projects in Africa (conferences, interactions with European, American and African students visiting Senegal etc …)
- The professions of the future
- Which job to choose?
- How to manage a career on a professional and personal level
- How to grasp the challenges of globalization?
- Better understand geopolitics and position oneself
Objectives of the program
Djagora Academy is a program for high school students. The goal is to prepare them optimal subject to integrate their graduate studies. It features a series of contributions by experts and international professionals on the history of science, globalization, leadership and communication. High school students are also introduced to project management with a concrete initiative deployed within the school.
Organization of courses
The program consists of five courses, for a volume of 100 hours. The courses alternate masterful presentation to all students and work in subgroups. The quality course consists of setting up a concrete project within the school.
Terms of examination
The Djagora Academy courses give rise to a knowledge check to ensure that the high school student has assimilated the fundamentals of each course. Some students have the opportunity to pass a professional certification such as the Digital Marketing Associate.